Charged particle lithography engineering
Lozes Technology Consulting provided system-level analysis and guidance for charged particle mask-making and mask-less lithography. We have demonstrated experience in:
- Concept and feasibility management
- Technology development
- Algorithm design
- Writing strategy simulation
- Beam-substrate interaction analysis
- Error budgeting
- Throughput analysis
- System architecture simplification
Nanolithography pattern generator systems engineering
- Co-inventor of ten patents covering: electron optics, system writing strategy, pattern data rasterization, figure tiling, critical dimension corrections, placement corrections.
- Resulting RSB-II architecture capable of writing 32nm node IC designs in 8 hours, far faster than any competitive offering.
Concept and feasibility management
- Developed the SCALPEL concept (joint with AT&T Bell Labs) into a proposed system design addressing electron optics, mask characteristics, and mechanical systems and control.